Display 한글 Edit
- Linux: Install baekmuk-fonts and configure an UTF-8 locale
- 한글 and Windows
- 한글 on a Mac
- 한메타자교사 v1.1 공개용버전: Download a typing tutorial.
- Korean Virtual Keyboard: Use it in a pinch when you're on a computer without 한글 input available.
- http://www.wandel.person.dk/korean.html : Use this to put Korean script in a web page.
- Linux IME engines: SCIM (scim-hangul) or the newer IBus (ibus-hangul). If you are using only US-international and Korean keyboard, input method developed by Korean developer (nabi) might be more stressless to use.
- Korean keyboard labels: Vinyl labels are superior to foil labels, as they are more durable. They can usually be found on eBay for under US$5.
- Korean keyboard overlays
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.